Teachers of Science
Aspire, Challenge, Achieve
Teachers of Science
ECTs or experienced Teachers
Due to further expansion across the Trust and an increase in student numbers, South Lincolnshire Academies Trust is seeking to appoint inspirational, highly motivated and enthusiastic Teachers of Science – vacancies exist across our Trust (Bourne Academy, Spalding Academy and Giles Academy). Successful candidates will teach across the age range, including examination groups.
This is an exciting opportunity for ECTs or experienced teachers to join a thriving and highly motivated Trust (all our ECTs are well supported by an excellent induction programme). Great career opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Successful candidates will have:
- Qualified teacher status;
- The ability to teach Science up to GCSE;
- The opportunity to teach Science up to A-Level;
- The ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results;
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills;
- Outstanding career progression opportunities;
- An awareness of effective assessment and use of data to track student progress;
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team;
- A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people.
The Trust offers exceptionally pleasant working environments. Our school sites offer a calm and safe place, where staff and students work hard, achieve a great deal and enjoy excellent working relationships.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to satisfactory clearances prior to taking up an offer of employment.
For an application form and further information please see below.
Closing date for applications is 9am Monday 17th January 2022.
Interviews will take place shortly thereafter.
We look forward to hearing from you.